Recovery Journey Network was started with a mission to improve the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical health of those struggling with substance use, addiction and mental health needs. We strive to provide the highest quality care and service for the adult community in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of substance use, addiction and mental health needs. We provide a therapeutic community with an atmosphere conducive to recovery and change. We fully understand that the recovery and healing process does not happen overnight; it comes with time and a willingness to start a new way of life. Recovery is a Journey, not a destination. Start the Journey.
To be the substance use, chemical dependency and mental health program of choice for the Panhandle of Florida and surrounding areas.
Recovery Journey Network offers:
- Substance Use and Addiction Counseling
- Day Treatment Programs (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Individualized Treatment Options
- Various Treatment Models
- Group Outings within the Community
- Blended-focus Groups
- Education and Career Resource Room
- Sober Living through Recovery Journey Sober Living
- Counseling Services through our Journey Counseling Group
Recovery Journey Network is Veteran-Owned and proudly serves our Active Duty Military and Veteran Community.
Thank you for your Service!