- Day Treatment Program (PHP): A 30 day program that meets 5 days per week from 9am - 4pm. A 1-hour lunch break is provided from 12pm-1pm. Lunch is paid for by RJN and is either catered in or clients are provided with a gift card to one of the local restaurants near our office.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): An 8 week program that meets 3 times per week. Day or Evening sessions may be provided based on the needs of the clients and the number of clients for each group. Day sessions are from 9am-12pm and evening sessions are from 6pm-9pm.
- Therapeutic Outings and Activities are part of each program and will include paddle boarding, kayaking, art therapy, fishing, music therapy, groups on the beach, scavenger hunts, cooking classes and much more.
Benefits of Day Treatment and IOP
- Clinical flexibility to respond to individual needs
- Increased duration of treatment is associated with better outcomes
- Flexible, accessible services allows you to maintain your usual schedules, routines and responsibilities
- Lower financial costs compared to residential treatment
- Higher retention rate than low-intensity outpatient care
- Daily real-world opportunities to apply newly learned skills
- Increased opportunities to establish community-based support
- Enhanced treatment for relapse prevention
- Greater patient responsibility
- Participation in local community events from the outset of treatment
- Enhanced ability to develop long-term supportive relationships with other clients
"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are."